Final Task- Opening Sequence- Group 4-The Witness

Final Task- Opening Sequence- Group 4-The Witness

Preliminary Task

Preliminary Task- Group 2C-You're In My Seat

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Note To Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Thank you for taking your time to look around my blogs. It's been a long process, but i have enjoyed it fully and really hope its worth it. My group blog is linked to my individual blog, so you will be able to navigate around from one to the other. The link to the group blog is on the left hand side, with the other members of my group's blogs also there (Lewis, James and Sam). Another main link you can find there is the Main Class Blog which is our teacher's central blog , which has links to all the other student and group blogs.

On my individual blog you can find some of my individual research in theorys of opening sequences anf films, initial ideas to the brief, the final sequence evaluation questions and some reflections on the production of our final piece after i had been put into Group 4. There is also work from the preliminary task, which includes the video clip and answers to the evaluation questions.

I have also linked my finished film opening sequence and preliminary sequence at the top of my individual blog.

I hope you navigate around my blogs easily and enjoy looking all the work. I've organised all my work chronilogiaclly on my blog . I have used labels to identify my Research, Planning, Production and Evaluation that I have completed on my individual blog. We have done the same on our group blog and also labelled the posts we were individually responsible for, so for example posts that I have done say 'Philippa.'

Thank you for your time,
Philippa Dodi
Candidate Number 3205

No comments:

Post a Comment